Shipping Times and Policy
Ordering within Canada?
Ordering into the United States?
*Shipping Offer Fine Print:
- $50 total must be before tax.
- Eligible items will be noted on the products details page.
- All orders to the United States will be charged a minimum $12.00 shipping rate to cover increased distances and any border processing fees.
- Any duties or import taxes that may be incurred on orders shipping into the United States are not included, and are the responsibility of the receiving party.
- The Free/Discounted shipping offer only applies within North America: Canada and the Continental US, but...
- Orders shipping to the far north: Nunavut, the Northwest Territories or the Yukon do not qualify for Free/Discounted Shipping.
Please remember that we do not guarantee ship times or pick up times, everything here is an estimate based on historical ship times.
Orders for in store pick up
Most orders are ready in 1-2 business days. We will email you when they are ready for pick up.
Please note: We can not hold orders for more than a few days. Order pick-ups must be made within in 2-3 business days of the Pick-Up ready notice. Orders left for more than a few days will be cancelled/refunded.
Most Orders process and ship within 1-2 business days.
Here’s a quick guide to help you understand our shipping
Name Labels usually process and ship the next business day.
Most labels ship by standard letter mail (Canada Post, USPS). Shipping times can vary depending on your location. In Canada they can take 1-7 business days, in the U.S. they can take up to 2 weeks or more. Give yourself lots of time if you are relying on Canada Post/USPS. If you chose Courier Shipping for your labels, see the standard ground shipping info below.
All Other Orders.
To estimate the shipping time, start by allowing up to 1 Business Day for us to receive, process and pack your order.
Customized items (Pants, Laundry Bags etc.) take extra time to process!
If you are ordering anything custom pressed, add about 5 or so days for the item to be customized before your order ships. Custom Items in an order will hold up the entire order. If you’d like some items sooner, place them in a second order.
We may have to contact you!
If there is a problem with colours, inventory, credit cards or shipping addresses we will let you know. Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox. In the event of a problem, the sooner you get back to us the sooner we can ship.
Standard Ground Shipping – Once your package is ready, allow for up to 1 business Day for our Courier to pick-up.
If you are ordering within the Greater Toronto Area you should receive your order 1-2 business days after pick-up.
If you are elsewhere in Ontario – about 2-3 business days.
Anywhere else in Canada about 5 +/- business days.
Into the U.S. you need to allow for Customs processing and greater distances.
The shortest ship times are in Michigan, New York and down the Eastern seaboard - about 3-5 business days.
The longest ship times (Oregon, California, New Mexico, Texas) are about 7 +/- Business days, but occasionally an item will be held up in customs.
Once we have shipped your order, you will receive an email notification. If we have shipped via courier, you will have a tracking number and you can follow your package at the courier's website using the tracking number and link provided to get the most accurate delivery estimate possible.
To facilitate the majority of our customers, we do not generally require a signature at delivery. There are exceptions.
Once we hand over your package to the courier, their policies determine how your package is delivered.
- Generally (but not universally) for orders of less than $100, no signature is required and drivers are instructed to leave your package in an out-of-sight location if one is available.
- On orders of More than $100 our courier might require a signature, at the driver's discretion. The Driver might not leave the package if they determine that there is no secure location. If they feel they cannot deliver securely, they will leave a notice and you can call to arrange a better delivery time.
- If possible, you might want to have your package delivered to your place of work, or to a neighbor or relative to ensure the fastest, easiest delivery of your order.
- If you would prefer to have a signature required, please note it in the 'Comments' Section on the check-out page.
Due to shipping costs, customs complications, package insurance limitations and warrantee issues, we currently only ship to Canada and the Continental United States. Under special circumstances however, we can ship to most places in the world. If you are interested, please send us an email with your mailing address and the items you would like to order and we can look into the possibility of shipping to your country.
How much are shipping charges?
Shipping is automatically calculated based on your order total. Orders may qualify for free or flat rate shipping deals as listed above.
To see shipping charges for orders, simply add items to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout page - you can enter your general location and the system will show any applicable shipping costs.
Any duties or import taxes that may be incurred on orders shipping into the United States are not included here, and are the responsibility of the receiving party.