Camp Wabikon Packing List
Shop Camp Wabikon packing list
A quick User guide: Camp Connection carries almost everything your camp asks for, with a few exceptions. We have kept this clickable list as true to your camps original as possible.
Each link will open in a new tab/window - we recommend you keep this tab open and browse the new one. When you are done shopping that item, close the window and come back here. Don't worry - any items you add to your cart in any window will stay put - just refresh this page to see your new additions.
If you have any questions about the list: The best people to contact are your summer camp administrators.
If you have any questions about our items: The best way to contact us is via email - firstname.lastname@example.org. We're usually back to you in under 24 hours (a little longer on weekends)
We Recommend: Bringing old/used items to camp whenever possible - these items will be used hard and may never make it home.
Camp Wabikon Notes:
Be prepared to carry your own luggage. Shelf space in cabins is limited. Maximum of 2 hockey or duffel bags is permitted for 6 week campers. Seniors & C.I.T.s, please pack carefully. P.F.D.s must be carried with you on the bus so you are ready for the boat ride to camp!
PLEASE LABEL EVERYTHING! All clothes and personal equipment must be clearly labeled. Unlabeled Lost & Found will be donated to charity at the end of the summer.
- P.F.D. (Personal Flotation Device) with whistle
- Waterproof Tripping Sack (campers age 11+)
- Sleeping Bag with stuff sack
- Single fitted sheet for bunk mattress
- Pillow and 2 cases
- 4-6 T-shirts*
- 4 Shorts
- 2 Long Pants
- 6 Summer tops (short & long sleeves)*
- 1 Sweatpant*
- 2 Sweatshirts*
- 1 Warm sweater
- 1 Fleece jacket* (or vest)
- 7-9 Underwear
- 5-6 pair of Socks
- 2 Pyjamas *
- 1 Nylon shell/windbreaker
- 2 Swimsuits
- 2 Towels
- 2 pair of Shoes
- 1 pair of old running shoes (for canoe tripping)
- 1 pair of water shoes (must have ankle strap)
- Hat & Sunglasses (sun protection) *
- Flashlight (with extra batteries) *
- Toiletries, Sunscreen & Insect repellent *
- Re-usable water bottle *
- Duffle or hockey bag (trunks & suitcases NOT appropriate)
- Fishing Rod
- Tennis Racquet & Balls
- Musical Instrument
- Books & Games
- Writing paper/envelopes/pens *
- Bicycle Helmet (if camper plans to mountain bike)
*Items are available for purchase in the Camp Wabikon tuck shop.