Camp Northland-B'nai Brith Shoppable Packing List
Shop Camp Northland-B'nai Brith's Packing List!
A quick User guide: Camp Connection carries almost everything your camp asks for, with a few exceptions. We have kept this clickable list as true to your camps original as possible.
Each link will open in a new tab/window - we recommend you keep this tab open and browse the new one. When you are done shopping that item, close the window and come back here. Don't worry - any items you add to your cart in any window will stay put - just refresh this page to see your new additions.
If you have any questions about the list: The best people to contact are your summer camp administrators.
If you have any questions about our items: The best way to contact us is via email - email@example.com. We're usually back to you in under 24 hours (a little longer on weekends)
We Recommend: Bringing old/used items to camp whenever possible - these items will be used hard and may never make it home.
- IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT EVERY ITEM BROUGHT TO CAMP IS LABELLED
- This includes clothes, shoes, bedding, sports equipment, flashlight, books, etc.
- Label with sewn name tags or permanent marker.
- The best way that nothing is lost (or can be returned) is to label it!
- All belongings should be packed in duffle bags for simple handling.
- Duffels should be securely closed and well tagged with the campers baggage tags, which are mailed to you in our spring package.
- Each camper is restricted to 2 duffels.
- Optional personal sports/music equipment should be put on the bus.
Suggested amounts are based on laundry occurring approximately every 10 days.
- 6 pairs of shorts
- 10 t-shirts (short sleeved)
- 2 nice outfits for Shabbat (Blue or white shirts or dresses)
- 2 plain white t-shirts (for art projects
- 4 long sleeved t-shirts
- 4 pairs long pants
- 1 heavier jacket
- 1 light jacket
- 4 Sweatshirts
- 2 hats and sunglasses
- 12 pairs of socks
- 12 pairs underwear
- 1 bathrobe
- 4 pairs pajamas
- 5 Bathing Suits
- 2 pairs of running shoes
- 1 pair of rain boots
- 1 raincoat
- 1 pair of shower shoes / flip flops
- 1 fun costume (for Halloween/Purim)
- Red and white for Canada Day
- 1 flashlight / headlamp and batteries
- 1 refillable water bottle
- Baseball glove (optional)
- Tennis racket (optional)
- Camera (inexpensive/disposable)
- Swim Goggles (label in marker)
- Small plastic storage bog (toolbox)
- Books / Magazines
- G3 voluntary contribution (suggestions include toiletries, sunscreen, postage stamps, bug spray, etc. Please bag and label 'G3 Donation)
- Stamps (recommendation: 20)
- Envelopes (pre addressed)
- 2 Pads of paper
- 1 package of pens
- 1 mini hockey stick (optional)