Camp Green Acres Packing List
Shop Camp Green Acres packing list
A quick User guide: Camp Connection carries almost everything your camp asks for, with a few exceptions. We have kept this clickable list as true to your camps original as possible.
Each link will open in a new tab/window - we recommend you keep this tab open and browse the new one. When you are done shopping that item, close the window and come back here. Don't worry - any items you add to your cart in any window will stay put - just refresh this page to see your new additions.
If you have any questions about the list: The best people to contact are your summer camp administrators.
If you have any questions about our items: The best way to contact us is via email - email@example.com. We're usually back to you in under 24 hours (a little longer on weekends)
We Recommend: Bringing old/used items to camp whenever possible - these items will be used hard and may never make it home.
Camp Green Acres Notes:
Special camp clothing is not required. Please remember to clearly label all items (including goggles, water bottles, shoes, GA clothing, etc.) with first and last names in order to help us return lost items to you. We recommend that you attach a labelled luggage tag to your child’s backpack
All campers receive a complimentary draw string water resistant cinch bag on their first day of camp to be used for wet bathing suits. Please empty and resend to camp everyday.
Please ensure that a labeled water bottle is sent to camp with your child everyday.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- T-shirts or tank tops
- Sun Hat!!
- Bathing suit under clothes for morning swim (cuts down changing time)
- Sunscreen!! (Make sure to apply every morning before they leave for camp)
- Running shoes/sneakers (Crocs with straps or sport sandals are okay to wear, but flip flops are not allowed at camp. Running shoes must also be worn for certain sports activities)
- Rain boots on very wet days
WHAT TO PACK:
- 2 bathing suits (wear one - pack one) and 2 towels - only 1 needed for All-Star and Raptors
- Goggles for swimming
- Camp provided cinch bag for wet clothes (empty and replace everyday)
- Full extra set of clothes in a labelled Ziploc bag (for Beavers & Buffaloes)
- Foldable Rain Jacket
- Snacks (for morning and afternoon - peanut/nut free)
- Ice pack in lunches
- Labeled sunscreen to leave at camp (A MUST!!)
- Labeled bug spray to leave at camp (optional)
- Re-usable water bottle
- Hand sanitizer (optional)
- Beavers (JK) - Red
- Seniors (3-4) - White
- Buffaloes (SK) - Yellow
- Grads/Alumni (5-7) - Green
- Bears (1) - Orange
- LTPs - Black
- Eagles (2) - Light Blue
- Raptors/All-Star - Sport Jersey
REFER TO THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL NOTES BY UNIT:
For Beaver/Buffalo campers:
- Pack a reasonably sized lunch - 1 lunch choice and 2-3 snacks is sufficient. Too much choice can be overwhelming
- Velcro running shoes are preferred over laces
- Blankies and special comfort toys are best left at home since they will likely get dirty and may
be forgotten at camp
- Remember to send 2-3 snacks!
- Running shoes are necessary for many activities. They should either be worn or packed in their knapsack.
For Grads, Alumni & LTPs, Please remember to bring everyday:
- Proper running shoes are mandatory (no backless sandals or flip-flops please)
- A bathing suit (mandatory for all including LTPs)
- A notebook and pen/pencil (LTPs only)
- Lunch, water bottle and snacks
- Cell phones MUST be put away and NOT used at camp
- Deodorant (optional)
- Baseball - Glove - A MUST!
- All-Star campers may bring their own lacrosse stick, hockey stick, tennis racket, etc. Please see your child’s sport schedule to know when they will need the appropriate equipment
- All sports equipment (other than baseball gloves) will be provided and sanitized between each
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Peanut and tree nut products (any food items that contain or may contain peanuts or nuts)
- Toys, stuffed animals
- Valuables, jewelry, hanging earrings
- Expensive/designer clothing (some of our paints do not always come out completely in the wash)
- Trading cards/Playing cards
- Sandals (with back straps are allowed), flip-flops
- Glass bottles
- Aerosol sprays (e.g. Insect repellant, sunscreen, deodorant)
- Cellphones, Smartphones, Smartwatches, Airpods, headphones, hand held video game devices and other electronics are NOT permitted either on the bus or on camp grounds. If used, they will be taken away from the camper and returned upon their arrival at home.
- Hoverboards, Roller blades, skateboards
- Green Acres will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.