We've hit the Emergency Brake!
Since the moment of Premier Ford’s comments (Sunday May 16) that camps may be able to open this summer, your orders have been flooding in. The support has been overwhelming. Literally.
We can’t keep up! We have reached a point where we cannot meet our service standards, we cannot track our inventory, and most importantly, we cannot provide our customers with the service level they expect.
So in Premier Ford’s own parlance, we’ve hit the emergency brake.
We will not be accepting any new orders until Tuesday May 25 at 10am.
We will continue to process, ship and prepare existing orders and we will be working to perform some much needed website maintenance so we can continue to serve you all summer long.
Have a wonderful long weekend!
What does this mean for you?
We've paused ordering, so What's the deal?
What you CAN do
- Pick Up an order. If we email you that your order is ready for pick-up you can still pick It up between 10am – 6pm all weekend long.
- If we have previously emailed you that your order is ready for pick-up you can still get it between 10am – 6pm all weekend long
- Drop off Returns - If you have a Return Authorization number, you can still make any returns
- Email us with any questions you might have – (though we might be a little slow responding)
- Browse the site and dream of camp!
What you Can't Do
- Place an Order On-Line
- Order or Shop in person at the store front kiosk
- Call us. We will not be answering the phones, we will be processing orders. If your question can’t be answered on-line, send us an email
- Pick up an order if you have not received an ‘Order is ready’ email.