FULL-TIME PERMANENT SALES ASSOCIATE
We’re looking for front line sales staff that can provide exceptional client service and work with a team to accomplish tasks and achieve sales goals. We value leadership skills and detail oriented people who can help maintain store standards. You will need to develop working relationships with customers, learn what their needs are and provide effective and creative ways to fulfill them.
As Camp Connection Staff, your responsibilities will include:
- Customer service and sales.
- Operating the cash and inventory system
- Inventory management
- Merchandising and store maintenance
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Are high energy and with an outgoing personality.
- Have excellent organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Have the drive to not only meet but improve on goals.
- Enjoy a busy, active workplace
(Experience with retail and/or summer camp and/or camping not required, but is a huge bonus.)
You’ll need to have flexible hours, be able to work some evenings, weekends and some holidays. You must be able to stand for extended periods, and lift and carry boxes.
Does this sound like you?
Contact us with your resume (email to: info@CampStore.com) - we look forward to hearing from you!
(We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted. )