At Camp Connection, we’ve been outfitting kids and families for camp, adventures and life for over 25 years, and we’re searching for the right people to help us build and grow for another 25 years.
Why work for Camp Connection?
We offer competitive wages and a Health Benefits program to all of our full time staff. Regular performance reviews, training and performance based incentives are a part of our team-building program. Sales Staff and Supervisors have scheduled hours at an hourly rate, Management roles are salaried and working hours are somewhat flexible.
Can you lead our team?
We’re looking for a Store Manager that can develop and lead our sales team. Our Manager works alongside supervisors and staff - managing store operations, driving sales, and creating a great experience for our customers.
As Store Manager Your responsibilities are to oversee day-to-day store operations:
- Customer service and sales
- Recruiting, training and motivating a sales team.
- Inventory management
- Merchandising and store maintenance
We’re looking for a candidate who:
- Has two or more years of management experience in a retail environment
- Has excellent organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Has the drive to not only meet but improve on goals, with experience in a sales focused environment
- Exhibits strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor team members.
(Experience with summer camp and/or camping not required, but is a huge bonus.)
You’ll need to have flexible hours, be able to work some evenings, weekends and some holidays. You must be able to stand for extended periods, and lift and carry boxes.
Does this sound like you?
Contact us with your resume (email to: info@CampStore.com) - we look forward to hearing from you!
(We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted. )